We are specialists in
Small Hydro Power Plants
and everything about it.
Why Choose us
Fonko Hydro is a SHPP (Small Hydro Power Plant) SPECIALIST, offering feasibility, design, consenting and installation expertise for small-scale hydropower projects throughout Republic of Macedonia. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality projects in the most cost effective way.
- We set high standards. We offer feasibility study, and We apply advanced methodology of designing, and we continually innovate and improve.
- Customers and partners will see us as integral to their success. We will anticipate their needs and deliver on every commitment we make.
- Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- We work by our Covenants, which encourage openness, teamwork, and trust.
WE CAN PROVIDE
- Pre-feasibility studies
- Feasibility studies
- Documentation for authorisations procedures
- Economic and financial studies
- Hydrological and hydraulic studies
- Environmental impact assessments
- Documentation for the environmental impact authorisation
- Documentation needed for financial support
- Estimate of the plants value
- Documentation for water concession or other authorisation requirements
- Preliminary design
- Construction design
- Topographical and geological surveys complementary to design
- Documentation and assistance on civil and hydraulic works contracts
- Documentation and assistance on electromechanical equipment contracts
- Construction supervision
- Final and ongoing testing
- Assistance to the plants commissioning
- Operation and maintenance manuals for hydroelectric plants
- Consulting on plants operation and management
Where there is concern of system performance we assist clients with reviewing the system design and operating parameters to establish compliance with the appropriate regulatory and safety.
Consultant’s scope of services shall include the following:
- Tender Document Preparation
- Bid Evaluation
- Contract Award Recommendation and Negotiations
- Preparation of Contracts
- Contract Document Review
- Review of Engineering and Detailed Design
- Review of all design calculations & drawings
- Review of functional schedules for execution of project
- Review of detailed technical specifications
of Works and materials